Monday, April 26, 2010

Final Blog

Unfortunately, I have taken several classes at IU that I have not gotten much out of besides a grade. I am proud to say that this is NOT the case for I300!

I am currently majoring in Informatics and was second guessing my major at the start of the semester. This class has boosted my urge to pursue my degree. I enjoyed what this class taught me to do. I was forced to think outside of the box in this class by getting creative in many different ways.

Human computer interaction was not the only thing that was taught this class. I felt fortunate that Marty discussed frequently about career development and what we can expect to happen in the future. This really comforted me and made me realize that I am not the only person who feels this way. Lastly, I really became better at collaborating with other people in the class. I am a shy person and was forced to meet others by doing group projects. I thank Marty and all the AI's/mentors for everything I mentioned above!
-Adam Brandvein

No comments:

Post a Comment