Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog post #Last

I'm not entirely sure what I've learned from the culmination of large projects that comprised my schedule this semester, and what I've learned from 'the game' standpoint surrounding design applied to real life. The most likely answer is a combination of both: themes of good design applied to the formation of a large concept in a group setting. As most of these projects have embodied a gradual forward progression as the semester continued, i've been able to observe not only habits and tendincies of my own - but those of my group members as well. Iteration and habits are formed in the present. It's not about what you'll do differently tomorrow, but what you'll do now, today. Also, to live consciously. In almost everyone and everything there is something to be learned and a new perspective to be gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment