Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Michael Bryce Ledbetter



Hello all,

My name is Michael Ledbetter as you can see by the title of my post, however I prefer to go by my middle name, Bryce. I am a sophomore aiming to major in Informatics. In addition to being an Informatics major I am also a native of the pleasant city of Evansville, Indiana. I am a rock climbing enthusiast as well as a connoisseur of the metal genre of music, though not limited to said genre, I prefer to leave my musical tastes open. With the exception of country music, they can take their steel guitars and sad stories about their tractors elsewhere, enough ranting. What I fear most about this class is not having a clue about what to expect. From the first class I took away the idea that companies put a lot of thought and money into things that I've never even noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment