Hi Guys,My name's Meghan McAleavey. I'm from Ft. Wayne, Indiana and am a junior majoring in informatics with minors in business and psychology. Even though it annoys many people, including many of my friends and family members (especially my brother- a drummer in a "rock band"), I like country music. Beyond and pretty much along the same lines with that, one of my favorite things is hanging out with my friends around a bonfire and going four wheeling on summer and even some winter nights. Even though I've always really liked being part of a team, the thing that worries me most about this class is the group work. As far as what I took away from the first class, the realization of the ubiquity and extent of 'design,' not just in obviously constructed objects, but more so in all the ways down to the sound a coca-cola can makes when it's opened, really sparked my interest in learning more about design and what the class has to offer.
you would use the word ubiquity.
ReplyDelete