Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blog 2

1. The site I choose for an obvious design was stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=stl. I am a huge St. Louis Cardinals fan and find myself viewing this website multiple times.

2. The website is pretty simple and has an easy layout to understand. Everyday there are six different headlines that normally catch your eye first because of the pictures. You can either click on those headlines or explore somewhere else on the site. News, Schedule, Stats, Roster, and Tickets are the majority of the tab options. They are clearly at the top of the page where you can't miss them giving you easy access to whatever you are looking for. Also, I like how they put interesting stats and standings on the front page so sometimes you don't even need to click anywhere on the site at all. Finally, if you still cannot find what you are looking for, the search bar will definitely help you find just about anything.

-Adam Brandvein

No comments:

Post a Comment