Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Adam Brandvein


Hello everyone my name is Adam Brandvein and I am Sophomore here at Indiana. I am currently majoring in Informatics while minoring in Telecommunications. I am from St. Louis Missouri and ended up going to Indiana because I fell in love with the school while visiting my sisters here at school at a young age. Something interesting about me is that I was on the wrestling team all through high school and learned to love a great sport that takes a lot of effort. The one worry I have with this class is constantly working in groups, but after the first day I feel much more comfortable because of the fun environment. I feel this class will be difficult but will provide a great feeling of accomplishment. After today, I have really started to look at things differently and wonder how and why they were designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment