Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blog 8

I had never heard of Wufoo before this assignment, and at first had a difficult time creating an account. However I found that after a few mishaps, it does a very good job of telling you what you do wrong. I spent a little while going around the site and just seeing what I could do and trying to make more mistakes and for me it was difficult to do so given that the site is very good at not letting you make mistakes, and it does a good job of alerting you when you are doing something wrong. It turned out to be one of the most easiest sites to venture around on and I would recommend it for beginners or first time users. The only thing I would recommend is that it change its log in area to checkmarks for passwords and make that less confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment