Friday, February 26, 2010

Week 07 Blog Assignment

This is a very easy assignment.

I want you to take a look at the way points are distributed for this course. See pages 8-9 of the syllabus. Look at your grades in the Oncourse gradebook and enter them into the Personal I300 Gradebook (it's an Excel file that you can download from Oncourse resources; it's at the bottom of the resource list of files).

If you think you’re in trouble, please make an appointment to see me. I will help you recover through the “Professor Siegel’s Academic Recovery Stimulus Package!” Note, however, that the stimulus package will not be available throughout the semester. This is a mid-semester correction. So take action now if your grades in this class need a bail-out.

If you’ve calculated your personal grade and decided if you need to make an appointment with me or not, then all you need to do to get 15 points on this blog assignment is to write a post simply with the words “I am not an I300 loser.” Feel free to say more, but this assignment only requires you to do this. That’s it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment